AINA Kepler is an ultra-rugged all-in-one communicator with an integrated Push-To-Talk application, crisp and clear audio, location tracking, and Direct Mode Operation (DMO) for off-network communication.
LTE TWO WAY RADIO 2.0
Kepler connects with a SIM-card to the mobile network. All you need in a single device.
Upgrade your two-way radio by combining nationwide cellular network coverage with the ease of walkie-talkie communications. AINA Kepler is an ultra-rugged all-in-one communicator with an integrated Push-to-Talk application, crisp and clear audio, location tracking, and Direct Mode Operation (DMO) for off-network communication. AINA Kepler keeps your employees connected.
Land-Mobile-Radios and Tetra radios used to have DMO for back-up in case of loss of connectivity. AINA’s Kepler features evolved Direct-Mode-Operation creating a mesh network. AINA Kepler allows you to communicate even if your mobile network is not available. Do your job and stay connected all the time.
EASY MASS DEPLOYMENT AND DISPATCHER
AINA Kepler has an integrated Push-to-Talk application. This simple to use device is made to get things done. Just turn in on and it just works.
AINA’s Admin Console enables simple and intuitive management of users and devices across Kepler and other AINA Small Talk PTT users. AINA Small Talk can be easily mass deployed to Smartphones and Tablets, or assigned to Kepler users.
With AINA’s Dispatcher you can locate employees on a map and call anyone with the click of a button.
AINA Kepler RSM
- Push-To-Talk Bluetooth RSM with Direct Mode
- Two large and tactile PTT buttons for half-duplex calls
- Emergency button plus two softprogrammable keys (channel scrolling)
- On/Off button, LED and Volume up/down controls
- Loud and clear audio with 100+ dB output and 3.5mm audio headset jack
- Audio DSP for noise, wind and static reduction and echo cancellation
- Meets MIL-STD-810G for resistance to vibration, shock, pressure, salt fog, humidity, contamination by ﬂuids and temperatures
- IP-68 for dust proof and water resistance
- Bluetooth, BLE and NFC