The compact and lightweight KDC180 is designed with the KOAMTAC Ring Trigger or Finger Trigger Glove in mind to create the perfect wearable solution for your business. The scanner can also be used as a peripheral/handheld scanner without wearable functionality.
A 1″ OLED display along with a set of 5 programmable LED indicators provides scan feedback to the user. The KDC180 is available in models including inductive (wireless) charging, UHF tag reading, and an alphanumeric keyboard. The KDC180 is equipped with a 2D imager scan engine and is able to read all major barcode symbologies. Also, the KDC180 features a removable battery, allowing you to easily swap batteries on the fly!
The KDC180 comes with KTSync® software and SDK for Android, iOS, and Windows devices. KTSync includes a keyboard wedging feature, application generation, DB lookup, inventory management, and KDC configuration features. SDK provides technical support from our top engineers and development team.
KOAMTAC 2D Imager Wearable Barcode Scanner & Data Collector
- Memory Flash ROM: 512KB Program
- Can store up to 13,000 barcodes (EAN-13)
- Store to a file or transfer to an application
- Keyboard wedge function
- Add-on prefixes and suffixes
- Barcode option selection
- SDK for PC and smartphone application
- Application generation tool
- Database lookup and Inventory Management features
- OS Support: Android, iOS, Mac OS X, Window